The benefits of Triphala Churna are manifold. And the particular potency of triphala comes from the synergy of the three healing elements of which it is composed. This amazing herb has been used in Ayurvedic medicine in India for thousands of years. It is not only a powerful laxative and cleanser but also used to treat cardiovascular diseases like high blood pressure and ulcerative colitis.Used regularly, it also rejuvenates and detoxifies the liver and blood The benefits of triphala churna, apart from the ones already mentioned, make an impressive list, almost too good to be true.
• Good for the eyes, skin and heart.
• It Can reduce thinning of hair, and also bring some colour back to greying hair.
• It is good for memory function and also has anti-ageing qualities.
• Enhances immune function and increases red blood cell count.
• Regulates the digestive system, helping the body break down and absorb nutrients from food.
• It is also a great natural remedy for over acidity of the stomach and encourages appetite.
• Hence good for recovery from illness.
• Helps with elimination and maintaining balance in the urinary tract.
• Triphala churna is a wonderful medicine for natural colon cleansing.
• By keeping the liver healthy it enables the body to get rid of toxins.
• By helping to maintain the moisture and mucus balance in the lungs, it reduces the potential for respiratory infections.
• Helps maintain muscle tone and contributes to development of lean muscle mass, especially for practitioners of yoga.
Dosages : 1/2 – 1 Teaspoon(3 – 6gm) with water twice a day or as directed by the physician.
Presentation : 30gm & 5 gm in Pouch